Tuesday, January 4, 2011

sweet little garland


sweet little garland, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

Just a little something I've been playing with since before the holidays. I wish I'd had it ready by then- but I am so happy with how it came out- I really think it is kinda darling!
The flags are perfect for ringing in the new year! They're also a little bit of whimsy,which is just what some of us might need now.

In hoboland,we're just trying to pull the house back together. I'm wondering how to decorate the mantle for this time of year. I am doing some reading, currently my favorites are:
Organize Now! by Jennifer Berry, Bazaar Style: Decorating With Market and Vintage Finds By Selina Lake and The Natural Kitchen: Your Guide to the Sustainable Food Revolution By Deborah Eden Tull.

I am all about trying to seek out the me I want to be. I sat down last night and made a list of things I want to achieve- to help me become the person I want to be. Since I was younger I've always admired certain women- for various reasons and since I am almost 33, I feel like I need to try to focus and work a little harder on this journey of mine.

Again, although Wardrobe Re Fashion is coming to a close, I really want to try and continue my own personal pledge. It was always difficult to stick to- but I'd like to try. With that- I'm off to read.
xo

No comments: