Thursday, March 26, 2009

Live See Make or Sleep Nurse and Forget to Eat

Hazel will be 4 months next week- how time has just flown by. I think this is the longest I've gone without blogging- something. We just came back from a new Whole Foods almost near us with some new friends. A good time was had by all- except now I have a sore throat. With Hazel sleeping lightly on my lap- I wish at this point I would have trained our cats better. As always we are taking on much more than we envisioned and have started moving in with my parents-while still housing things at the old place. I packed up my most summery fabric and my machine and have it all in a pile staring back at me. This weekend- this weekend- this weekend. That is my new mantra. It'll all get done-this weekend.

Although H sleeps through the night now, I am not getting to bed till midnight and rising at 6 to take Z to the train. Once his ticket is up at the end of March- we'll begin a closer & perhaps easier commute ( as I've done both of his and prefer the ferry-train method).

I've started making some clutches and they are patiently awaiting their buttons for closure- however I dropped our digital camera and may have broken it. So I will add that to my list!

I hope the springy weather inspires wonderful things in you.. I need to get into the right frame of mind-which I hope will be coming soon! I'm washing my fabrics and that always inspires me- along with reading SARK and Sabrina Ward Harrison.
be well-

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Wow 4 months already. I hope you get a new digital camera soon. I love seeing pictures of you and pretty Hazel <3

Unknown said...

We've missed you. All things in good time. Your plate is pretty full right now so , no worries about us out here.

Be well you.