Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Holiday Weekend

Despite my discomfortable tummy I was able to create a few bags this weekend. 4 to be exact. Here are a few photos of 2 of them.



Flowers Zach came home with for me!


So beautiful and huge!

We've decided since June is adopt a cat month, we'll be donating all online sales to the Hi Tor Animal Shelter where we adopted Hermione. I have to create a new banner today.

The weather has been beautiful and the container garden looks be growing well. Soon we'll have spearmint, basil, tomatoes, lettuce and maybe even rhubarb ( from Lou's garden) to harvest.

We didn't really hit the garage sale circuit this weekend, trying to save! I did purchase some fabric pieces last week on etsy- so I'm look forward to that coming. I also recieved some awesome trims,old snaps and bindings etc from Automaton.etsy.com which is also the shop of Aorta.etsy.com. So an over abundance of notions led to me purchasing a red metal unit from IKEA to keep everything neat & orderly.

Off to photograph some more totes and create the new June Header for etsy.
xo

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

Thanks for visiting my blog - your bags are SO cute! I am especially impressed with your donating to the shelter - I have 4 cats myself and it's sad that there are so many out there that need homes. :(
I'll be reading...!!!