Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Hospital, OddONES & Garage Sales


So Thursday I landed in the emergency room- long story long day- No one knows what is wrong with my stomach.

Luckily I was able to go to the ODD Ones Bizarre in Harrisburg,PA. Here are the photos I took:
This us our booth and North Street- Behind us you can see THe Mantis Collective HQ.









We got to meet Emily from DisCArds


Andrew


& Tara the Co-Directors of Mantis Collective and their awesome pieces:


We had a lot of fun at the Bizarre.Harrisburg was a neat town a good place to walk and see the neat scene. It was a beautiful day- we both got sunburn. As always we spend half our profit on crafts that others made.

Zach's tee from SquidFire:


The awesome brooch with the kitty leaning over the fishbowl is from DisCards- it looks like Hermione & Jasper



Overall- it was a great day- we met some Etsyians and other crafters- had a yummy shake and sold our wares. It always feels great to make something and see how people react to it- especially if they like it enough to buy it. My bags the totes, were a big hit. Other big sellers were the Brotha t-shirt of Desmond everyone's favorite Scotsman on LOST- Along with some of my makeup zipper pouches. They're planning on another one for September - it was defenitely worth the 3 1/2 hour drive 7 in total!

Today we hit a few yard sales Zach found a ton of toys for work and his collection. I picked up a shelf for the bedroom ( I painted it yellow) as well as some vintage pillowcases,a pr of jeans,a few table cloths and a silver Le sport sac!

1 comment:

Xiane said...

Hey, what's going on with your stomach? As a veteran of gastric issues [look up CVS if you wanna know more, it sucks baaaaad] I might have tips for you, or at least I can commiserate. :D

Wow, I wish I could have been at that event - it looks like it was a blast!