Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Late Night

I missed Medium reruns tonight because we started watching Traveler- now I wished I hadn't! Finally spoke to my brother after 2 weeks. I hope everything is okay and back to normal. I still feel anxious.

There wasn't much accomplished tonight. I cut out some fabric for a tote. I am just feeling so sleepy. I can't wait till they figure out what is wrong with me. Luckily the doctor asured me "I don't think it's cancer", oh well thanks for that! I hadn't even thought of that as an option.. till now! Hermione is still acting off. Jasper was playing lover boy in the shower rolling all around and then stretching and looking back at us with love in his eyes. Such a ham!

I'm off on Friday, with hopes Thursday night I can pin a bunch of stuff to get ready for Friday.

Here is our Self Portrait Thursday



nighty night xo

No comments: