Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fall is Here


Fall Brings Flowers Scarf, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

I love the fall- the smell of changing leaves- the crisp air- candy apples- halloween-black cats-witchy stuff-harry potter-apples-cider-apple cider-donuts- pumpkins and foods infused with pumpkins. But best I love sharing these things with my husband,family, friends and kitties. This time last year we had just started the kitty talk. Now we have the two little tabbies.
With the fall... came the creation of our scarf line. Made from anti-pill fleece- brown with blue polka dots and appliques.. with flowers,birds,trees etc. All of the lovely things that inspire me on a daily basis. keep your eyes peeled for new ones popping up in our shop weekly.
xo

1 comment:

BaldyLocks said...

I love how you describe the fall. Makes me glad it's this time of year.

I'm glad you got a laugh from the video. It sure cracks me up!