Wednesday, June 2, 2010

daydream believer


my baby is 1 1/2!!, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

So the kidlet went down remarkably well (cue crying baby) tonight. I was a bit anxious this being my 2nd night in a row bathing & putting her down- because I really appreciate the partnership Zach and I have- so let me just say Thank Goddess for the kid falling asleep without a peep. Those actual walks around the neighborhood and hours of outside play must be working wonders.

I also should wish this little girl, a happy 1 1/2 year birthday! With hopes this fall, we'll be scooting around our own house getting things ready for Thanksgiving and then Hazel's 2nd birthday in December.

Happy half birthday baby! Watching you grow and blossom has been amazing and could only get better xo thank you!

No comments: