Friday, December 7, 2007

It is Beginning to Look A Lot LIke Christmas...

Some of th cards I'll be sending out this year. I like to mix it up with different ones. I buy my cards at the end of the holidays for each year-that way they are super cheap! When I worked at the bookstore I was the master of the end of the year sale! Yay~

This year I am really staying away from the mall and it feels good. Last year I pretty much started making everyone's gifts and this year I'll do the same. I also took the Handmade pledge- which just makes me feel good to know others are sort of doing the same thing- or that the pieces I make are going to someone's family member for the holidays and everyday!
Today I worked on making several new coffee cuffs and working on a new tote. I'll upload photos as soon as I'm finished.
This weekend I so want to see Amy Sedaris at the Bust Craftacular- but I've been sick and in a wear-pajamas-craft-mode... and I don't know if i can get out!
Along with printing some shirts- we also need to locate our Christmas ornaments & such and figure out a tree situation! Soo much to do.
Be well and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Loree said...

A reminder that I need to get Christmas cards... I love those Hello Kitty ones. I sent similar ones out a couple of years ago.