Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday- Spring - Cookie Baking


Jasper and our new plant, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

Today I baked chocolate chip cookies, using my mother-in-law's recipe. I was craving some sort of baked goodness. It took me 2x's longer than usual- just because I feel kinda weak. I've been out of commission- if some of you haven't noticed. Not feeling very well, I haven't been updating the shop- nearly as much as usual. It is never fun when spring is here- you want to go for a walk and you're sick on the couch!

Even sitting at my sewing machine has been more than what I can handle at the moment. So i've been creating little by little. I have to say not feeling well has affected a lot!

I'll have a couple of new coffee cuffs this week as well as a new Scraparella and a new clutch. I've also been working on a couple of summer sweetness items.

This is Jasper our big boy lying in the kitchen window- next to our new plant. He's so sweet and you can see the yellow bushes in the backyard have bloomed.

More soon!
xo

3 comments:

Daffodil Campbell said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling good -but you are doing VERY important work on that couch ! (hug)

Blaze said...

Hi There! :)
I just wanted to say hello, for I feel like I haven't for a while! Silly me!

I hope you've been having lots of creative and relaxing days! :)

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon, it's gonna be nice this weekend! I hopep you get to enjoy it. :)