Sunday, November 28, 2010

mine & yours


mine & yours, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

I've had this design in my mind for quite some time. I finally got some time to make it! These are in the shop now, along with a few other goodies.

Been under the weather- now the whole family is. Dang sinus infection! We're hanging in there as we re-coop. Bella our pup, goes to the vet tomorrow. The house inside is feeling like Christmas. Lights up in some places, the mantle is all decorated. Trying to work on a new attitude. Some new parenting ideas, more patience. More patience- leading with my heart and not my ego. All and any advice on the subject is welcome!

3 comments:

andrea creates said...

cute idea!
hope you feel better soon :)

Anonymous said...

My only advice, and I have to quote SWC, "go with what you know!" (lol). Seriously though, you are such an amazing person and mom...I'm not a mom yet but am surrounded by them...it can always be stressful but just keep doing the amazing job that you are doing. You are raising one amazing little lady! xo

Cheryl Marie said...

Adorable!!!