Monday, August 20, 2007

Who Has a Case of the Mondays?

So- I started watching the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Yes, perhaps I am the last person to have watched this- what else is new? But once I heard Bret or "Brit" from Flight of the Conchords was in it... I had to see it for myself. With that came an actual interest- despite my usual disinterest in Elijah Wood. I think I've disliked him because of the role he plays in Eternal Sunshine.. he's just a jerk! So Sorry Elijah I now have a new found interest in you as Frodo.

I've listed quite a few new totes in our shop. As well as created a new line called the Breakfast Club. Clothing inspired by the foods we eat for breakfast. Here are a few photos- it will be up in a day or so.
Beans Beans
I need a cuppa Joe!

More to come- just a quick little update. If you're looking for some unique vintage- please check out my new shop
ButtonChops
m

No comments: