Saturday, October 24, 2009

the days in photos

So the rummage sale did not let me down. The first day, I scored a bunch of beautiful & useful items and Saturday I dragged Zach back for more. It amazes me how I can go over a place with a fine-toothed comb the first day- yet when I go back there are gems I've missed!


A couple of vintage berets, a wool skirt, some wool sweaters for felting and upcycling. A pair of jeans that a perfect for roaming around town-running errands or working in the yard with leaves.


Some vintage tablecloths


Some cotton longjohns- which is perfect- I've been looking & trying to collect these!


The haul- the first day!


The last of our nursing. Hazel woke around 1 ish and Zach took a few shots in the dim light of our last nursing session. I've been dealing with it. Hazel has been a true champ and is much enjoying her bottles. This kid has an amazing spirit. She's very much a go-with-the-flow, easy going babe. Maybe her mama should take a few tips from her!


Still trying to have hope this new medicine works. But I am very skeptical as I'm sick every morning for at least 1-2 hours. The weekend is here and so is the rain. Got some light sewing in last night. Made Hazel her witch's tutu for Halloween as well as added some tulle to a new dress for an upcoming wedding. Running to the market,maybe bake some spiced muffins- defenitely drinking hot cocoa and cuddling. Then there is our new obsession,Fringe. Zach brought home the first season and I'm hooked!

No comments: