Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Making Up in Pictures

I've been absent. A little under the weather. But, I guess a lot of people just step away from the computer during the warmer months for whatever reason. I've also been pretty lazy. Yup. In the last 3 years I haven't been working hard enough in my shop. I have been focusing so much on parenthood and our steps to home ownership- that I just haven't had the time. But I've been trying to take some pictures to show you just what has been keeping me from Hobocamp and other craftiness.


drinking milk in a vintage Sesame Street mug while wearing an armful of mama's bracelets


our version of those fun little stars people have on their house. I painted them a citrina. we got the color from The Center For Green Building


the ferris wheel at the Danbury mall!


the lillies blooming in our yard


dressing herself


trying to figure out a way to spiff up the kitchen with out a lot of money or renovating- 1st try is taking off the cabinet doors- next painting.


making my day a million times a day




Pesto I made- so we had a green & white pesto pizza! Delish!

We've got a big order and a new sewing machine, Confidence by Singer- Ms. Martha Stewart herself approves. So hopefully I'll have some snapshots to share real soon. Oh and we finished painting our bedroom- finally!

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

I cannot believe how big she is.
Seriously.
Cannot believe it.

Hey, is that a FooGo cup shes sporting?? I just ordered some for Eleanore to take to and from pre school, because I heard they were the best? Do you like it? I ordered both a straw sippy and a hot/cold food container (mostly for hot).

I have to admit, I do miss your postings. But at the same time, its always so exciting when I'm scrolling through my reader and SURPRISE, you've written a new post :)

Hobocamp Crafts said...

yes, she has a fogoo whatever it is called. We ended up having to toss the bigger one- b/c the lid broke off and was leaking. But around here BJ's warehouse sells them in a 2 pack- which I had originally picked up. Gotta get back there. The other sippy cup is a klean kanteen. I love that the best b/c it doesn't leak a pinch- but sometimes even when there is just water in it for a day or so it get a smell- where the fogoo I can put in the fridge and give H her cup from earlier and it smells fine. The hot container looks very nice too.
I can't believe how big any of them are- it is ridiculous and next comes Evelyn! Wheeee!