Saturday, March 29, 2014

spring and other things


My birthday came in on the wings of spring. We spent last weekend with family enjoying the warmer weather. Today I am going to our library for a gardening talk. I've been working a small bed for 2 years and containers- yet I still like going to a free gardening talk- what can it hurt? I'd love for us to be able to grow many things in our oddly-shaped little yard. I have dreams of many beds and chickens roaming between the children. Then there is all the wonderful sewing I'd like to be doing whilst all this is going on. We have a porch- although we debate turning it into a master bedroom. Oh the dreams you can dream!
In the shop I added a set of four little egg/Liberty of London (vintage) cloth napkins. This photo doesn't show the sweet egg fabric on the reverse side- but very cute and matching pretty well. Today is another wet,foggy day- but a day needed for all those spring flowers to wake up! Well Zach left me alone with NPR and a cup of tea- I should try to make some noise with my sewing machine. Have a wonderful weekend!
xoM

No comments: