Tuesday, March 4, 2014

This Just In...





Our reversible kid's apron- New to the shop!

I guess sometimes when life is happening you forget about writing about life! This blog was started in 2007-last night I was going back and forth trying to decide if moving to another blog host was what I needed for this little blog. Zach and I decided to stay here and try to keep this blog chug-a-lugging.

 I hope you will stop by from time to time to see what's new in our shop and just in our lives. We are reworking the blog- for a fresh, new feel- simplifying and just making it happier! So stick around- you won't be disappointed! What are you working on?
xo Melissa

2 comments:

HeatherNunes said...

Wow, I love the aprons! I love the apples and the lemons-perfectly colorful and fun. I really like the pink houndstooth ties on the apple apron.

This week I found a couple of cross stitch designs I came up with last year. I am taking my supplies out this week to make them. Two in particular for this week-Sherlock's profile and a quote from Arrested Development "There's Always Money in the Banana Stand"

I can't wait to check back on the blog to see what you'll be creating!

HeatherNunes said...

I love the two aprons! Very colorful and fun.

I'm planning two cross stitch projects this week-Sherlock's profile and a quote from Arrested Development "There's always money in the banana stand".

I can't wait to check the blog for updates on what you are creating!