Monday, December 14, 2009

full speed ahead

I know I have used this blog title before. But as Christmas is a wink away, I need to keep up my steam and get some things in order. As for the partying that took place the last few weeks, here are a few snapshots from Hazel's 1st birthday!


Her Rhode Island Party! Complete with gingerbread cake!


New Radio Flyer from Grandma Judy & PopPop Lou.

The New York Party:

not quite sure what to think of it all! I decorated her highchair with pink tulle left over from our wedding (3+ years ago!).


siblings & cupcakes


Wearing her snowflake crown I made her, along with a cute onesie. Scarfing down a GF cupcake with cranberry apple butter topping. They were delicious- if I do say so myself!

In Hoboland... We have a few new cuffs- just in time for the holidays!




Available in the shoppe!
Order today to have it for the big day!

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Awww baby Hazel. So precious.

Amanda aka MamaRobot said...

Happy 1st Birthday Hazel!!!