Wednesday, August 26, 2009

days in pictures




One night, or morning- depending on where you are, I was searching Etsy randomly and came across Adrianchristian. This sweet little shop was offering adorable crocheted berets, necklaces made from soft,jersey cotton and other lovelies like jewelry. She also was offering a BOGO sale in addition to free shipping!! Can you believe it- I hit the jackpot! I felt very lucky to also be her first sale! How exciting is that?! I was able to choose the beret colors specifically (plum & butter) and when they arrived this gorgeous necklace was included as was the nifty packaging! Please check out her shop and take advantage of her gorgeous berets! I've been trying not to wear mine in the 90 degree weather!



we've spent some time on blankets,in the baby pool, at the park with friends and basically stretching the rest of the summer.



Last week I saw a great friend on her way heading to Peru for a year.





On Laura's reccomendation, we visited Green Chimneys to see all of the animals. We also scouted out the area of Brewster for possible homes for sale.






Then we trekked up to Lake Superior State Park to see my college roommate and her family.

great catching up- it had been nearly 8+ years!!

In shop talk- we've been getting ready for Autumn and our yearly Christmas in September Sale! Zach has been working his fingers to the bone- to bring you sweet and unique button bags. I've got some of the faceless femme coffee cuffs and a few surprises. I also need to take my sewing machine if for a service. IT has started to behave badly.


The End
Have a great week!

No comments: