Thursday, August 20, 2009

a few favorites till friday

pictures get me through- books as well. when I have something I need to work on or work through- having a great quote and an inspirational photo can get me through to the other side. here are a few of my favorites from the last few days- which will no doubt get me through today and an even longer Friday. Enjoy!


my niece Jenny, helping me try Hazel's pumpkin Halloween costume on her. It was too small, H couldn't move her legs and was rolling all around. laughter ensues.


baby toes in the sand- enough said.


Misquamicut Beach, almost sun down.


favorite pair of sunglasses,my new favorite and inspiring read and the NY Times Style Magazine.

last night I cut and pinned 1/2 a dozen or more coffee cuffs. it felt good to be back in the saddle. so much more to do. in quick news on my tummy troubles (said in a whisper) i may have had a breakthrough. fingers crossed xo

2 comments:

LexieJewel said...

I agree! I often rely on inspirational quotes and happy pictures to get me through too! It really does work. ;-)

Zach Oat said...

Wish I'd been there for the pumpkin tryouts...