Monday, August 10, 2009

pretty little things



Sometimes a girl just needs pretty little things. I haven't shopped for Hazel or myself-except at thrift shops or hand-me-downs from our family.. but when I found Consider the Lillies through a blog trail, I just had to support handmade cute! Darlene makes adorable, versatile crocheted items, like this flower- that can be worn as a pin or a hair clip.





Consider the Lillies also has these super sweet,crocheted headbands.I just had to snag one.. and I might just need another! It stayed on all day, felt comfy- even in 90 degree weather. I just LOVE it!



What a perfect gift for your little one at back-to-school time or just to add something new to your wardrobe. Darlene also has a cute blog, where she shares her latest yard sale finds,creative endeavors and much more! So go check her shop out- you won't be sorry!!


xo

1 comment:

considerthelillies said...

Thank you so much for your awesome feature of my shop! You look absolutely adorable in the headband!! Stay cool this summer!!