Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Week in Review

Where has the week or last few weeks gone? Well Friday I was violently ill and spent the rest of the weekend trying to catch up to my former self and feel well enough to walk again- let alone be able to carry a 17 pound babe around. I was very grateful for the stack of library books I had lying around to skim,flip and devour



Before the plague set in, I had taken some new pictures of cuffs in the shoppe or cuffs on their way in.



Be Merry Be Bright is the name of this cuff. I've already started with the holiday/Christmas fabrics. It should be in the shop this week! I am trying to pace myself, while trying to get my list of crafty endeavors finished. Fall played a silly joke on us- because today was warm as ever. I had to search for some sort of weather appropriate thing to wear- I've started switching into fall gear (happily).

This weekend we are going apple picking for my mother's birthday. They also have a pumpkin patch, which I am hoping to find some pumpkins for the yard- since the ones we tried growing didn't take off with all the rain we had. Hopefully next year- we'll have our own home- own garden-own pumpkins! be well!

No comments: