Wednesday, November 25, 2009

On the eve of grateful


Charlie's Angels?, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

Starting on Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Friday, November 27, 2009 through Monday, November 30, 2009 Join us for free shipping on all coffee cuffs!

Stop by our little shop to see what you or someone you know might fancy!

In other subjects, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. regardless of how you spend it- I hope you get to see the ones you love or do something you love.

I try to remind myself what I am grateful and thankful for on a daily basis. I don't write it down- I've tried but never get the hang of it- however I have mental lists going. I just wanted to share a little of those lists here.

i'm grateful for my amazing daughter and patient husband
i'm grateful for a loving, supportive family
i'm grateful for the days when my medicine is working and i don't remember i'm sick
i'm grateful for a roof over our heads and shoes on our feet
i'm grateful for fresh air-freedom of speech and that special holiday zest
Just to name a few... what are you grateful for?

No comments: