Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Liar

So I had said that you are never fully dressed without a smile. I also said I would start getting fully dressed regardless of how I felt. But today I ate my words. It is now 2:45 pm and I am still in one of my favorite pair of yoga pants along with a vintage t-shirt, but technically I am wearing a smile. Between a sick babe and an always sick mama- the change into something other than my sleepwear didn't happen today!





Our little girl is feeling a bit better today and keeping down her food. She still isn't her usual self, but we're working on it. Lots of homemade soups from mama,cool drinks and cuddles. The camera is missing or I'd show you some of my new coffee cuffs that will be in the shop this week. Feel like I"m starving.. must get something to nibble. My mom is making turkey meatloaf,organic mashed potatoes and cauliflower for us. Her food is always delicious- I'll miss being able to eat it whenever I want once we move. Cherish these times. xo

1 comment:

Tia Colleen said...

...I don't get changed out of my pajamas, 5 out of 7 days.

Just so you know.

:)

So glad to hear that little Hazel is keeping her food down, and slowly mending.