Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Best Brownies I've Ever Made


peanut butter brownies GF, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

story to follow!


OK, so I must admit these are made from a box err bag mix. I used the Gluten Free Pantry Chocolate Truffle Brownie Mix. It is the first mix I used when I went GF and even though I am no longer completley adhering (it wasn't really helping me) I still go to this mix. It has chips in it already. When I made it I used liquid eggs (which isn't what I normally use) I didn't use any applesauce ( which I usually do instead of oil or egg sometimes, but it gives the baked good a very thick dense consistency) and I added the peanut butter. No real recipe- just the most amazing brownies I've ever made! Baking is always touch & go with me. Even the other day using a recipe I have made a million times for 2 loaves of banana bread- because I added the brown sugar to the wrong boil, I am convinced the bread didn't bake right. I'll still eat every morsel.

2 comments:

Tree Huggin Momma said...

Are those peanutbutter brownies? Can you share your recipe?

Tia Colleen said...

How dare you post a picture without posting the recipe!!