Friday, March 5, 2010

Big Ideas

I don't really have any at the moment. Except that I love the picture I took a few summers ago with these crisp vintage sheets. I am trying to re-inspire myself. The last few weeks have just been an icky blur. I usually don't mind winter weather- but the blahs somehow crept in and got me down.

Things to inspire:
Reading About What Inspires Others
Finished projects
Good PhotographyStacks of Fabric
COFFEE ( even though I can't drink it- this nectar is all inspiring at times)
Butterfly Clusters
Birds
Farmer's Markets
Bowls of Fresh Fruit
Seed Catalogues

For now this is what is inspiring to me. I just need to feel it and let it permeate. Feel the inspiration- the color and the season. Littles creeping up through the ground,birds chirping and so on.

No comments: