Thursday, March 11, 2010

Itty Bitty Break


Hobocamp_047, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

The last couple of days have been trying. I am having headaches and dizzy spells. Feelings of being out of breath and having possible heart palpitations. Moments around 4pm when I get so sleepy I need to immediately pull the car over (yes always when I am driving). Hazel is usually taking a little nap herself- so I pull over in a library parking lot or a populated area and fall asleep to NPR. I'm not proud of it. Maybe since I don't really drink anything with caffeine these days (thanks colitis) I am falling prey to that 4 o'clock sleepy time- so many people can relate to.

Either way- I have an appt with my primary care and a call into my GI dr. I was told to stop taking Apriso- my colitis meds.I'm not sure what the heck is going on- but ever since my 4th month of pregnancy in 2008- I have not been the same person and right about now- I am wishing there really was a Dr. Gregory House to work his medical magic- because I am tired of the mystery.

With that said- I am taking a little break from blogging. I say this now- but who knows what it will be. Maybe a picture here a quote there or maybe a rant or 2. Just know I am so gratetful for the comments and for those of you who follow our little life xo

3 comments:

queenvanna said...

it seems like so many of us are going through rough spots right now, and i think yours is up there in rough-ness! you take all the time you need, we'll be here when you get back!!

Tree Huggin Momma said...

Something to consider, is Sleep Depravation. If you are not getting enough REM sleep all of the symptoms you are having (including colitis) could be caused by this. I recomend you ask your doctor about being put in a sleep study, getting propper sleep may be the only thing you need.

Kelli said...

that is one beautiful fence.

feel better!