Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Only recipe you Need! 2 for Tuesday!


The Only recipe you Need!, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

We're torn. We need a home and can only live with my parents for so long. Hazel is getting so big and needs more space. I miss my belongings- our dishes and having a little nook for the sake of having the nook. Right now we have are belongings all over the place and although we try to keep things organized I fear I losing the battle!

I came across this picture and all these emotions crept up. Feeling like a failure b/c it seems our stint in Beacon might be over. I don't know! The market is very small there- we have such specific needs that I think we are both just losing steam. I knew it wouldn't be easy- but now it seems our realtor may have lost her interest. Quandary. The age old question...To rent or to buy?

No comments: