Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday's Whale


Whale & Hearts Coffee Cuff, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

Yesterday it snowed from the afternoon-till early morning. So wonderful. Now the yard and streets and trees are covered with a blanket of snow. I love it!

This coffee cuff and others are now available in our shop! Whale in Love


My husband, Zach has a Pop Culture t-shirt shop on etsy. 24/7 Magnum It is really taking off. It's amazing how well his sales are between his Brother (Lost-Desmond shirt) , I Drink Your Milkshake (daniel day lewis in there will be blood) and his Friendo shirt (No Country for Old Men). I'm really proud of him! I've also been helping him out with relisting, convos etc-

We took some photos last night of aprons that are already listed in our shop- but will be getting makeover photos and relisted to keep them fresh.

A new issue of Everyday Food came in the mail and really has some great recipes. I need to spend sometime filing- I am a constant ripper. I rip pages of interest out of magazines(then recycle the rest)- inspiring craft scenes- ideas- recipes- health articles- and anything else that catches my fancy. Then I store them in a folder and later file them in my make-shift filing cabinet. Later it is so fun to look back especially the photos I save for collages.

This morning I had a bowl of oatmeal with orange juice- I read on the Dr Oz website that when eaten together they have a wonderful effect on the body. I wonder if eating a piece of dark chocolate shortly after breakfast is also beneficial?

Wherever you are I hope your day is going well- even if you are in a little cubicle with a boss staring down your collar. I use to keep sand and shells and rocks from the beach by my in law's home in Rhode Island on my desk. It had a calming effect and helped me realize this is just a job and I can either find another one or take a deep breath and deal with it.
be well and craft on xo

No comments: