Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mid Summer Cleaning


hobocamp logo, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

So We've redone the bloggie! Zach designed some cutie headers, which I had never had till now. I changed the font size & color up a bit. I even went through some of my first flickr posts to find our old school illustration of Camp Hobocamp. I love this little drawing Zach did.

So due to stomach issue I missed PR Wednesday night, luckily they replay that bad boy like ten times. So I am catching the 1:30am airing. All I can say is Melissa doesn't care too much for Suede.

Well more tomorrow- hope you like the new look.
xo
M

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh shoot I missed it too! Oh my I love that drawing. Makes me excited for our weekend camping trip. I hope your tummy is on the mend.

Unknown said...

Suede is an interesting character, an enigma of sorts. I'm still trying to figure out if I like him or not.

I do like the new look to the site, yay Camp Hobocamp!