Monday, July 21, 2008

A NEw Kid


Mod Bunny Onesie, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

This little bunny is kinda the New Kid on the Hobo Trail.. I created it a few months back on a coffee cuff that was sold as quick as I could list it. So Saturday, I decided to bring this little guy back. Maybe he's the baby incarnation of Snuggle Bunny?!

Heat Wave round here lately. I've been trying to stay cool with fans ( some air conditioning) and cold wash cloths tied around my neck.

Z hung my shelf up in my nook yesterday. I've already adorned it with a few storage boxes, my Frozen Charlotte, Hello Kitty, Fafi dolls & Ruby Gloom.

This weekend we also started putting the baby nook together. The shelf was hung above the changing table. I added a cute felt mobile from Ikea, our stuffed animals old & new and some of my favorite pieces of art. We also added a lovely owl mobile to our already woodsey bathroom!

What fun! Today a quick trip to the post and market for some lemons & other goodness. I wanna try The Black Apple's Vanilla Lemonade to keep cool. I'm also reading a great cookbook, called Easy Everyday Vegetarian . It has some of the best recipes and the ones with cheese can be easily adapted. I should just buy this book. At this point the library copy ( I'm embarassed to admit) has cooking stains on a few of the pages.. and I know they're from me!
So, despite the weather I might venture onto cooking a chili or a lentil stew. Hope you have a great Monday!
xo
M

No comments: