Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday Time to Boogie!

I feel like so much is happening, yet everything is standing still. Does that make any sense? I've been down with a stomach bug of sorts for about a week. I'm trying not to let it keep me down.

This screen pic is from the awesome blog Vintage Indie, http://vintageindie.typepad.com/vintage_indie/2008/07/vintage-green-.html they graciously featured two of my coffee cuffs today. Check them out!

Yesterday was my 19 week sonogram. All went well ( although I had to drink 32 ounces of water and couldn't use the restroom- which was torture)- finding out who we are cooking in my belly was ALL worth it. Of course it is 90% positive- we're having a LITTLE GIRL!! We couldn't be happier. The names are just flowing and I am just trying to write them all down so I don't forget. We want something old fashioney and unique. Being named "Melissa" sort of took away from being special when there were 7 others in every class!

After the sonogram, mom and I went to have breakfast- (actually my second breakfast - apparently my child is now a Hobbit and we need to eat numerous breakfast meals). Mom & and highly recommend Ikea's new breakfast options. The home fries were yummy and the French toast sticks were outta this world! Only I could have had 2 servings- they only give you 3 per serving.

I picked up an adorable mobile made of felt , some wooden picture frames to paint and some cushions for the kitchen chairs. I was staking things out for our upcoming weekend trip. Maybe I can convince the hubbie to take me back for B-fast & more French toast yumminess.

Things in the creating department for Hobocamp have been slow. I have been doing a bit more nesting and working on home/baby projects. But I plan this Friday to spend the day crafting up new pieces for the shop. So there will be some new summery coffee cuffs which can also be used to keep your hands dry on iced cups!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Loree said...

Congrats! That's amazing news....