Thursday, June 25, 2009

simple


Zach has been taking the white wonder mac to work with him. So I haven't really been plugged in- which isn't such a bad thing. I've reworked the blog a bit and I'm happy with the little transformation.

We are in the midst of summer here- and that means it is time again to move. Z is at the apartment right now loading the car and this weekend will be filled with deciding what to take- what to sell- what to giveaway and what to toss (the toss pile is always the smallest). But with all that I have a serious need- more than an urge.. to simplify. I have always been a slight pack-rat- a daughter of collectors, my parents enjoy their yard sales- thrift shops and so on. It was in my cards. But with a little one here and on the verge of crawling- I want less. I want more space for her and for my thoughts- more space on the wall than items on the wall. So this will mean that first, I'll need to break it to my husband that I want to detoxify our life of many of the items we've thrifted together and then I will need to actually follow my own lead. I'll let you know how it goes.

All I can say is I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday- because this week has been especially emotionally tiring. Enjoy your weekend- get outside and have fun!

No comments: