Monday, June 29, 2009

Away We Go


Zach told me that this movie reminds him of us-now. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind has always reminded both of us of our relationship for many reasons:
Zach draws- similar to Joel- Zach can be very introverted, like Joel, he also can say things in a sarcastic tone and they end up sounding mean, just like Joel. I have had my hair a million colors of the rainbow, just like Clementine. I worked at Barnes & Noble, when we met, just like Clem. Finally, there was a time when perhaps I was the weird girl people dated to see what it was like to date someone who wasn't average- like all the other girls in high school. Not to mention we both just love this movie on so many levels. The actors- the screenplay- which I read often- the soundtrack(amazing) which is always in complete heavy circulation.

So tomorrow I am going to see this with one of my oldest friends- possible two of my girls. Zach got to see an advance screening a few weeks back. He came home with a FOCUS reusable tote- which has dissappeared ( Ahem I have no idea why you are looking at me!) a t-shirt, which he grabbed- the soundtrack which is awesome and the screenplay.

The last movie I saw in a theater was Hellboy 2. I was about 6 1/2 months pregnant. The volume was turned ultra loud and I didn't enjoy it- wondering if the noise was bothering Hazel. I look forward to seeing a non- Hellboy movie where there shouldn't be any loud explosions, I will miss the little fluttering in my tummy though!

1 comment:

woolies said...

The last movie I saw in a theatre was the last Harry Potter. The next one I'll probably see is the new Harry Potter - in just a few weeks.
:0)