Saturday, June 23, 2007

OOhhhh Gotcha Right in the Cranberry!

Forgive me the title of this post is deceiving. There is no talk of cranberries. Only references made to naughty bits in Strangers with Candy. So our pizza party was fun and always hysterical when my niece jenny wants to play Transformers with Uncle Zach lol

On our way home we got rear-ended ugh! There were something like 15-20 racoons all ages trying to cross the road. Zach slowed down & stopped and we were rear-ended. The back bumper is sorta hanging there. We only got our car in October of 2006! Before that we had Zach's old car- because before that someone hit me and total my new car... so if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!

Luckily we are both safe. My foot is swollen and my back is sore- the hit was mostly on the passenger's side back end. Oh poop!

Stay safe xo

No comments: