Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tuesday Night Showdown

Before I go on I must confess, there is no actual showdown.

Work today- dinner with Meredith. her apartment is so awesome! We made pasta watched Little Britain. I left them with her so she could get aquainted with Bubbles and the other ridiculous characters they come up with like.

I joined Wardrobe Refashion last night and was accepted for a 2 month pledge. I went today and bought a grey sweatshirt to add patches to, assuming it would be the last piece I'd by for at least 2 months. It is a really awesome idea, I'm so glad I stumbled across the site. Please Check it out!

I want to get started tomorrow with a tutorial for making a bolero. It is also something I want to send to Venus magazine
Their site. We actually have an ad in this month's issue with Bjork on the cover!

Started listening to Joanna Newsom's album Ys... it's really amazing. Not sure when it was released, I tend to get to music later than most because I don't usually buy it, I borrow from the library or Zach makes me mixes from itunes. But she sounds like a wonderful mix of Bjork and Tori Amos and a water nymph you'd find frolicking in the woods. She plays the harp among other instruments. Very cool!

Some remixes/reconstruction I created the other night and listed on etsy xox
My Little Tee Shirt


No comments: