Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Morning Jacket


My Morning Jacket, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

So I've been driving around town wearing this cozen- polka dot fleece robe. I think I'm funny. Yesterday it was rainy out and I actually wore fleece pants out in public to run errands. I'm starting to run low on clothing that fits. Luckily the two pair of fleece pants I own are super stertchy! I never wanted to be a lady about town in fleece pants- but somewhere between gaining a few pounds of baby wait and wanting to just feel cozy- there I am!

Yesterday I accomplished a good amount on the ye ole sewing machine. I even finished a shirt for myself which I'll be sporting tomorrow. I'm getting ready for our show at the end of the month (Providence Open Market).

Today I need to come up with some new Scraparella Patch It Kits that come with the little ladies, as well as package the coffee cuffs to be hung from this little metal rack my father use to use for baseball card shows. Well I still have a few unfinished projects and some photography.
xo
M

5 comments:

Smarty Pants said...

Pregnancy give you the right to wear whatever you want and no one is allowed to judge!
Besides, I think everyone wants clothes that hug, not clothes that squeeze!

bee said...

Be comfy I say.

Although don't listen much to me...I walked the dogs the other day and on the way home looked down and saw I'd gone out in my slippers. *cringe*

Anonymous said...

That's my kind of morning jacket!

Mary Ann said...

Sounds good to me. I go out in my slippers all the time.

Anonymous said...

You rock that robe girl! Rock it proud! You should see some of the things I wear to go do laundry in the next building...and I don't have the baby excuse...