Friday, May 23, 2008

THE SALE IS ON!


Greys & natural bundle, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

The DESTASH SALE is now going on at Button Chops. I was up till the wee hours listing fabric bundles, scrapbooking supplies and I still have more to come. I think everything is priced to sell- so I hope everyone can find something they'll like.

This morning in bed as Hermione walked all over me unable to decide what spot would annoy me the most- I was thinking about new little totes in adorable vintage fabrics for summer. I have enough on my plate right now- but I think if I use my time right and hope the slight morning sickness I'm having subsides- I just might be able to make them work for the May 31st Show. We'll see how it goes.
Have a good Friday and stop by Button Chops if you need a quick fabric fix or some doodads- just cause!

4 comments:

PAC said...

What a fun name! 'Button Chops' :)
I will have to drop by!

Me, You and Magoo said...

I need more fabric like a hole in the head, but I will still take a look as your name 'button chops' has made me interested :D

jessicajane said...

uuhhh i love your playlist!!

Mrs Jelly said...

Just off to check out your etsy shop ... not that I actually need any more fabric!