Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday- Sharing

Good Morning! While I am still getting everything ready for our own show (which I just found out is expecting thunderstorms) I thought I would share with you one of my new favorite etsy shops. Handgrown Pottery. Leesa has so many adorable pieces and can make custom orders too! They are affordable, precious and just all around adorable!

I purchased a piece, custom for family members, but I am taking the photo down- b/c my hubbie thinks they might read this!

Handgrown Pottery has so many adorable items, I've already started to think about Christmas. Yes, - don't get me started! I want to try and get my making & etsy- purchasing for Christmas before the baby, that way we can just focus on them and possibly wrapping!

So if you are looking for a cute, unique gift for a wedding, birthday or to treat yourself (believe me- I'm next on the Handgrown Pottery List!) check Lessa's shop out- you won't be disappointed!

With that have a great Thursday- Lost is on tonight.. so I may have to ask for Japanese takeout- what a great combo!

No comments: