Saturday, March 8, 2008

It Can't Rain All The Time

In our area we are on a flood warning (and now a wind advisory)- it rained most of last night and finally looks as though it has stopped. Although the weather reports assure us that it will continue. So I'll jump into my plaid rain boots. We're still nomming on the cinnamon buns I made. Which to my surprise we're pretty delish- for my first time baking them.

YUMTASTIC! I got the recipe at
BunnyFoot

I started a new design for onesies here is what it looks like.. a baby bindle stiff.


I'm also working on a girlfriend's birthday gift- who just got engaged. Usually zach does the tote bag-button work- but he was tired so I did it myself. I was pretty proud of how it came out- even if it might be slightly off. I hope she likes it. We all need to have a cute little tote for carrying around our bridal mags and other wedding planning garb.


I'm going to be writing a little ditty for the Storque- but I'll tell you about that later! My shop just reached 203 sales! I'm really excited and I can't wait to see what the upcoming months bring for craft shows and etsy. Hobocamp has been accepted to
The Providence Open Market - again- so I am really happy to go back with a fresh start, A new location, some new faces and a new schedule. We are also planning to do a few shows at SOWA The South End Open Market in Boston.

Lastly, I wanted to share one of zach's/247/magnum t-shirt design- it is (as most known my secret lover) Detective Robert Goren- Yes BOBBY! for all you Law & Order Fiends like myself. The Goren/Intense shirt I just love it and can't wait to get my own. I also saw that there will be a semi mini marathon tonight-on NBC starting with Criminal Intent ( which is now being called CI), SVU and regs Law & Order.

And since a lot of us will be setting our clocks forward- I thought I'd share this article that my husband wrote on the great time debate! Topless Robot

Happy Saturday~
xo
M

1 comment:

PolkaDotsAndPaisley said...

That cinnamon bun has got me craving something sweet now = )