Sunday, May 10, 2009

Luckiest Girl

This brings to mind "I'm the luckiest guy on the lower east side" lyrics by the Magnetic Fields. What a great song.

Today was a good first Mama's Day- filled with family and friends. I overheard a great conversation between my father and husband about pets they've owned, loved and their breeds- it was a sweet moment.

We even remembered to snap this shot of my mother, Hazel and I.

After a big family breakfasty/brunch we lazed around and basked in the sun, watered the seeds and just relaxed. An old- good friend ( of 20+) years and her daughter came over for a quick visit and we got invited to a BBQ for tonight.

I'm still waiting on results from Thursday. Got some sewing accomplished and now a nap is needed. Hope you're having a great day!



baby toes yum!

No comments: