Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday Night


Birdseye View, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

Today was long. The last two days have been pretty long- much longer than 48 hours. I was sick all night till the wee hours of the morn, then drove Z to the ferry in full on pj mode.. I'm talking fleece robe, pj pants and a winter hat. Zach told me I looked like his Scandinavian maid, I'd settled on his Scandinavian wife. Which brings me to one of my favorite TV shows, "Dharma & Greg" occasionally Dharma and her friend Jane would dress as tourists and talk with accents that you couldn't quite place- basically it was pretty amazing and why I love that dang show so much. Tonight Z got to see a sneak peek of the new Terminator movie- so I bathed Hazel and put her to bed. She was down by 7:30ish. I'm beat and can't wait till Friday.

The carrots and scallions are growing at warp speed and I still need to plant a few more things. Some transplanting is def. on the list for this weekend among a million other things.With the holiday coming this weekend, we are making screenprinting a priority. I can't wait to see how these little baby bits of shirt will look with Snuggle Bunny. We were able to score some sustainable, organic cotton and some regular AA shirts. The colors we chose this time around are stunning. I'm also hoping to get some sewing done. I have some special goings on for next week- but will share once it is more concrete.

I've been trying to list a couple of pieces each day in the shop. This little birdie cuff is in the shop.

I'm enjoying a visit from Hermione on my right side and a cup of hot cocoa in my left hand. Delish- have a great day!

No comments: