Thursday, May 21, 2009

The New Morning

Yesterday, Hazel and I ran some errands. We picked up more soil and a squash plant. Then a stroll to Trader Joe's for bread & other deliciousness. After getting the usual list, I visited their tea section and found a new favorite.

Pomegranate White Tea: Tasty with or without sugar/honey hot/cold and is an "antioxidant powerhouse". One of the reasons I love T.J., for a little spot of cash you can find something healthy and delicious!

We're gearing up for the weekend. Last night a promise was made by the Mr., he said after he is finished with the book he is working on w/ two others, I/Hobocamp can have him for 1 full month of craftiness! Uninterrupted crafts for the shop by the hands of my hub. I'm excited- first up is a CRAFT PUNK tote for myself.... and maybe something for H. The rest will be limited edition Pacman bags & other rarities.

A Sneek Peak at next week:

No comments: