Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Birthday Donut and Other Stories


(shirt from Wren Willow Friday afternoon we spent some time on the lawn, sprawled out on blankets. Then we ordered a pizza half with cheese half with no cheese- just mushrooms, it was pretty darn delicious.
Saturday was Zach's birthday. He wanted to go to an estate sale- so he practically dragged us there. Then the poor birthday boy didn't find anything- but I did! Behold my $5.00 purchase. It all came in a plastic cracked container, of course I had to go through my loot like Halloween and put like with like.

A bunch of vintage-lace in awesome colors

Embroidery floss

Embroidery hoops

Handmade lace doilies- for a special secret project

some zippers, more binding,some ribbon and a largeish piece of vintage fabric. I was psyched.
We got a chance to take some product shots- this seahorse bib will be in the shop this week, along with a few other bibs.

I also shot some envelope clutches:

A visit to Connecticut to see Zach's family on a rainy day. It was good to see everyone and meet new members I had never met before. Zach got some great gifts this weekend- there was definitely a theme of bacon in the air. Off to fix a non-baconated dinner!

No comments: