Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Feelings of Hope


Amen~ We sat with eyes wide and butterflies in our stomachs... then I fell asleep and Z woke me saying "He won!". The feeling is just amazing- I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about. Being so close to change and knowing that when our bundle is born- maybe the country will be on a better path than it was just days ago. I'm so glad we did this- together! Thank you to everyone who knocked on doors, contributed time & money and helped people register! I can't believe it's over, yet just beginning!
:::::::::::::::::::::::Hope:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

With that said- This little girl and her friends are now in the shoppe!
Use them to decorate a tree or hang in your closet (moths hate lavender).

We took advantage of a great deal Venuszine was having- two months for the price of one!
I'm so proud of Zach b/c he learned how to make a animated gif for us! Yay!

Yesterday I made some banana bread, which came out quite possibly the tastiest I've ever made. This is the recipe I used. By time Zach arrived home almost half of the loaf had been eaten-silly Hazel- for making mama eat all the banana bread!

:::::::::Today I have many things to do- There is a pile of little girl ornaments waiting to be sewn and stuffed then photographed & listed. A large Rubbermaid full of holiday decorations- just screaming to get out. Piles of laundry, including a slew of cloth diapers. A bassinet and crib full of randomness and kitties who need vet appointments. Always something- hoping I can pull it all together- so Saturday I can make it to my cousin's wedding as maid of honor! Tummy don't fail me now!

Thank goodness the big picture is looking up!
M

2 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

what a great blog you have here!!!

Stela said...

I was glued to the tv last night! haha! It was amazing and I'm so happy we made this decision!