Saturday, November 29, 2008

MILKSHAKE is BACK!


MILKSHAKE is BACK!, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

Not only am I able to once again ( for how long - is unknown) tolerate Milkshakes ( good-bye lactose intolerance>?) but Zach's famous design
( seen in the NewsDay) now available in our shop in a Limited run.

Since we don't have a lot of room for screenprinting it ourselves-we had the design screenprinted by the lovlies at Supastarr. They did a great job, too!

So we now have a limited batch of American Apparel- grey slate Daniel Plainview tees just in time for the holidays. I don't know how you spell love, but "I drink your milkshake, I drink it up" pretty much says it all in our book!

In other news, we've been busy with our holiday crafting, doing a little tidying- just in case someone special happens to arrive this weekend.
She's been kick, kick kicking- but still hasn't dropped as far as my midwife would like. So tomorrow I have an herbal regime to start.

Our other favorite girl- who passed her wellness exam on Tuesday, now has a case of the sneezes. What do you do when I cat won't stop sneezing? Maybe another stop at the vet? Poor Baby.

Well- have a great holiday weekend-
M

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ZERO DAYS TO GO!! Go baby, go baby, go!

Marilyn P. Sushi said...

C'mon Baby!!!! hee hee!