Monday, December 8, 2008

A Daze


:::: hermione and the baby socks:::::::

I feel like I've been in one. I must admit- our baby is on her way to being 1 week old and I can't even believe how time has flown. I am also in awe of Christmas being 12 days away. Hazel bean is sleeping on my lap as I type one-handed. We're on the couch after a brief cluster feeding- 5 minutes here- 10 there.

Papa Oat is asleep (he was so beat)- he's been my rock- through my emotional roller coaster and just letting me be. His family's visit was nice. It had been a while since the siblings were all together and won't be till next summer when it will happen again.


:::: a wee new one in the house ::::::::::


Today we have our first Dr. appt. where H will get her first shot. This whole business makes me nervous. We are also planning a trip to get the Ergo carrier and more 7th Gen or Earth's Best diapers. I haven't started cloth diapers yet- we wanted to wait till she was a little bit older. I've been neglecting certain things in order to figure out being a mom (which is understandable- I think). So I need to pack some orders and get them out ASAP. I hope my customers are not too upset!


::::::family::::::

BE WELL- HAPPY HOLIDAYS xo
M

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The daze will lift and time will fly just as fast. Lots of pictures and lots of journaling will help you when she's older and you miss her baby days.

Be well. Love lots! Eat some tater tots.

queenvanna said...

it's so early on - enjoy that daze, and the customers can wait a few extra days. =D

polly conway said...

I can barely fill my orders, and there's no baby in sight! :) You are amazing for blogging through these first few days; I love it! PS. Your package is on its way!

Taylor said...

Oh, my! No wonder that cat is out of it. He passed out from embarrassment of having to wear those booties!