Monday, December 1, 2008

The The Face of 13 + Hours of Labor at Home

It started at 3 this morning. I waited till 12:30 to see my midwife- when we arrived I was only dialated 2 cm. So I was sent back home- where we ate a burrito- some milanos and other deliciousness- your probably not supposed to eat while in labor.

We'll be calling her back in the next hour or so and hope we're ready to go. In between contractions I can do things like email and blog- but once they've started I am in so much pain I can't move! Crazy!

be Well and we'll share the end result ASAP
xo
M&Z

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Woot. Come on Sweet Hazel.

Anonymous said...

Congrats.... thinking of u today.

queenvanna said...

december 2nd baby?? =)

can't wait to hear all the glorious details!!

Tia Colleen said...

I think I've visited your blog 48 times today. I'm thinkin' about you and your family Mama!!

bigbucketgirl said...

How's it going?!!! Hope all good....