Friday, December 19, 2008

Firsts



OK I couldn't resist the cuteness, that Papa Oat took last night. After rising to go over the GW around 6 am ish to get to my uncle's funeral on LI- then getting stuck in rush hour traffic on I-95 on the way home- with terrible pain in my right breast- this face just about sums it all up.

It was wonderful to see many family members I haven't seen recently- but the reason we were gathered is what hung on on our shoulders like bricks.

Friday morning was spent calling doctor offices- running to the midwife before the snow fell and hanging out at CVS for my prescription. But now we're all home- The snow is still falling and I love it. The cats are at the window watching the kids play outside- I'm sporting my cozy snowmen flannel pj bottoms and a cozy baby dressed in a soft little sleeper for cuddling.


::: A day of Firsts:::: First snow of the year::: First Baby and Papa::: First in our new Family:::

While Papa & baby are slumbering- I'm going to try and bake some cookies and listen to Christmas music~
Be Well
xo

3 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

First snows are magical. I hope your cookies turned out super yummy. Mmm, pass one this way :)

Unknown said...

So dreamy. Catch a snowflake on your tongue for me, k?

Loree said...

That pic of Zach and Hazel is adorbs. I even had to call Rob in here to look at it with me.