Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday, 28 Weeks and the 3rd Trimester!


RocklandMagazineArticle, originally uploaded by hobocampcrafts.

When I think about having a mere 12 weeks or so, give or take left I can't believe it. Partly because 12 weeks seems like an eternity before I can meet the little dumpling in my belly, but also 12 weeks seems like torture with the way of my tummy troubles. It seems I went a little overboard with the lasagna from yesterday and now I'm paying!

On a positive note, I was featured in an article in Rockland Magazine. A local publication that comes with the Journal News. Read it Here I was delighted to be a part of their Women & Web Businesses/ Net $ Profit feature. the response has been positive from friends & family who got a chance to read it.
I already have a copy nestled in a frame, hanging in my studio nook. We've come a long way from the little Hobo-train that could. Our little shop has about 279 sales and has been pretty busy considering the summer is a slow down for most. So I couldn't be happier.

Last night Z helped me go over inventory and see that I have a ton of products that have yet made their debut in our shop. In a bit I think we'll tackle that. But first, I'll give Pappa Oat a bit of a break- he did just do our laundry and put the crib together!

Well with that, I've got some folding and hugging to do. What a hero!
xo
M

4 comments:

idyll hands said...

Congrats on the magazine feature!

BTW - I like the new banner, very fitting.

Debra said...

Cool...congrats on the magazine feature!!

Tia Colleen said...

That picture looks GREAT!! I would have framed it too. Congratulations!

Ugh, you went overboard with the lasagna, and I went overboard with the peach cobbler. Our stomachs could be best friends.

Marilyn P. Sushi said...

!!! What a great article! Congratulations!!! That is a great photo of you too. :)