Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday = 31 Weeks!

So my mother's gifts were a success! Here she is wearing the scarf I knitted her, along with the Land's End fleece vest to keep her toasty.

We all enjoyed the cute little vanilla & fudge cake (even me- against my tummy's better judgement).



Afterwards Zach and I played a game of Scrabble and I made some Vegan Italian Wedding Soup for dinner. It is from the latest issue of
Vegetarian Times magazine.


This is the latest drink to enter our house:

First the fact that our last name is OAT, seeing it here makes me smile and the fact that this is brown sugar oat milk drink- is like amazing! I must admit, I wish it were creamier like a soy milk rather than a rice or almond milk consistency- but I tried it in a soy ice cream, banana smoothie and it was delicious!

Today is going to be spent organizing the top shelf in our linen closet, installing a paper lantern lamp in the bedroom, possibly watching our Lamaze DVD,sewing and puttering. Hope you have a wonderful day!
xo
M

1 comment:

Daffodil Campbell said...

Oh My God - off to find that at Mana. Does mom know about that Oat/Maple goodness ? That sounds like it would be dreamy on shredded wheat or cheerios or something........